Key policies are available for download here in PDF format. If there is a specific policy which you believe exists, which you need - but which is not available for download here - please contact the college directly and we should be able to supply this to you.
Notes on Other Policies
Admissions: For details of our admissions policy and procedures, please see our Admissions Procedure web page on this site.
Pupil Premium Strategy: To view the college's Pupil Premium Strategy Statement please see the Pupil Premium web page on this site.
SEND Local Offer / Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report: To view the college's SEN Information Report (which includes our SEN Policy and the information that is required for the East Sussex 'Local Offer', please see the Special Educational Needs web page on this site.
The following policies will be available for download shortly:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure
- Attendance Policy 2018 2019
- Behaviour Management Policy 2018 2019 v2
- Careers Education Information and Guidance Policy 2018 2020
- Charging Policy 2015
- Complaints Policy 2016 2018
- Equality Policy and Accessibility Plan 2016 2017
- Healthy Eating Policy 2017 2019
- Medical Needs Policy 2018 2019
- Physical Activity Policy 2017 2019
- Whistleblowing Policy 2018