It is our expectation that the uniform is worn in a traditional manner, suitable for a learning environment.
- Black College skirt with emblem / Black tailored trousers (no tapered waists/legs) / Black College shorts with emblem
- White shirt (can be long or short sleeved) and College tie (optional College polo shirt can be worn for Terms 5 and 6 only)
- College grey V-neck sweater
- Black or white ankle socks/tights
- Black, sensible, formal shoes. No trainers are permitted.
- A sensible coat for winter months
As Years 7-10 except that:
- Year 11 students have the option to wear a College navy blue V-neck sweater.
- Year 11 students are also permitted to wear their own choice of tie instead of the College one.
- No visible T shirts or vests under shirts or polo shirts
- No hooded tops/fashion sweatshirts are permitted
- Black College polo shirt with logo
- Black College PE sweatshirt with logo (advisable)
- Black College training top with logo (optional)
- Black football/hockey socks (optional)
- White ankle socks (optional)
- Black or grey waterproof sports jacket/black underlayer (optional)
- Black shorts of traditional loose design as seen on our website, or BLACK tracksuit trousers. Cycling shorts, hotpants, and similar are not permitted
- Football boots
- Trainers: these should be suitable for physical activity with an arched sole to provide necessary support, e.g. running trainers. Please note that plimsolls or Converse / Vans type footwear is NOT acceptable.
Please label all items clearly with your name.
The college uniform can be obtained from Price & Buckland at the following website:
Second Hand Uniform
Second Hand school uniform can be obtained from UNIFORMED at the following website: